A technician’s main job is to perform new commercial vehicle up fits such as installation of ladder racks, shelving units & tool boxes as well as installation of service bodies, flatbeds, dump bodies and other vehicle accessories including lights, snowplows, hitches and other specialized equipment. Familiarity with electrical wiring, welding and fabrication preferred but not required. The technician will also need to be familiar and willing to assist in the diagnosis and repair of these vehicles accessories per request of the service department.
- Meet assigned build times per unit assigned while maintaining quality of installation
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Provide personal tools needed for the job
- Perform work according to safety standards of the position including OSHA rules and regulations
- Be able to diagnose and repair broken fleet vehicles and/or accessories
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must be a team oriented individual
- Clean Driving Record
- Minimum High School Education and 2 years’ experience or college training equivalent
- Have the ability to read, understand, and apply instructions per service manuals when necessary
- Position can require frequent lifting.
*Must pass post-employment offer physical and substance abuse screening before 1st day of employment
** All qualified applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org