The ideal candidate will be a hard working team player that is passionate about growing the business and serving our customers. Knowledge of small gas engines, electrical wiring, snowplowing, lawnmowers, etc. and their associated parts is a prerequisite for the position. This position will also need to assist with job duties of the service manager upon request. Position can require frequent lifting of up to 25lbs.
- Handle all walk in/call in parts business• Issue purchase orders, track order status, and check in all deliveries
- Display seasonal parts and accessories in an attractive manner and build product for display and sale.
- Maintain master parts books and update any price changes in the system and manage inventory levels
- Order all needed parts for service technicians
- Maintain a clean and organized work station• Open and close the shop when scheduled
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum High School Education and 2 years’ experience or college training equivalent
- Ability to read, understand, and apply instructions per service manuals when necessary
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in parts/sales/service or small engine repair – 2yrs experience minimum
*** All qualified applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org