Kargo King II Roll-Off Systems are the safest method of loading and unloading at ground level or loading dock height. Providing the lowest center of gravity and deck height, resulting in maximum truck stability and performance.
• LIMITED IDLE FEATURE – truck can be shut off once deck is at ground level for loading and securing of equipment
– actual running time through loading and unloading is less than three minutes.
• Versatile and economical for city deliveries – requires minimal space for loading and unloading!
• Trailer towing capability
• Deck designed with lowest beavertail available to accomodate equipment with low ground clearance
• Economical and versatile alternative to pickups and stake trucks with hydraulic lift gates which are limited by size
• Reduces the need for equipment trailers and specialty trailers designed for scissor lifts, etc.
• Loading, unloading, and securing cargo at ground level eliminates the potential for slips and falls that may
occur on elevated decks, life gates, tilt deck systems, and loading ramps.